Tickets & Guests
Loge Seating eventholders and Executive Suites suitholders will be emailed access to their digital tickets, including Stampede Park admission, for all their guests once final payment is received. The Member Club card (if applicable) will be couriered to the eventholder prior to the Calgary Stampede.
MEMBER CLUB CARD
Loge Seating eventholders who have purchased 10 or more performances for either the Calgary Stampede Rodeo or Evening Show, or a combination, and a minimum total of 40 tickets, will be issued one card.
The Member Club card permits the following exclusive access and benefits:
- Ability to transfer card privileges to others, as long as the card is presented at the time of arrival
- Unlimited entry to Stampede Park and either ranahans or The Lazy S lounges (cardholder only)
- Ability to host a maximum of five guests, including the cardholder, in the lounge areas, as long as the member is present (guests must provide their own gate admission to Stampede Park)
- Member Club cards permit access to lounges even if the organization has issued its ranahans Main Dining or The Lazy S Loge Seating tickets for that performance to another member of their organization or group of guests
- Member Club cards may be used as identification while visiting ranahans or The Lazy S lounges to charge beverages and/or food to a pre-arranged corporate account (a corporate account form must be completed in advance)
Cardholders and their guests must adhere to the Premium Seating dress code at all times, as shown on the Member Club card and all digital tickets.
The Member Club card does not:
- Carry any parking privileges
- Give the cardholder or any visiting guests dining privileges in ranahans Main Dining or access to the outdoor seat deck, or Loge Seating or use of the outdoor seat deck in The Lazy S, as these areas are reserved for ticketed guests only
Members must present their card as identification while visiting the lounges if they plan to charge to a corporate account.
For more information contact Cheryl Harris at 403.261.9143 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extra Loge Seating tickets can be purchased in advance, subject to availability. And suiteholders have the option of purchasing up to two extra tickets for the Executive Suites in advance.
For more information contact your Premium Seating Sales Manager.
All guests must hold a ticket. Therefore, no visitors are permitted.
As a corporate hosting facility, The Lazy S should be treated as you would a place of business. Amenities and menu choices for young children have not been included on the Loge Seating menu. There are limited choices on the Executive Suites menu. Children can visit the lounge if escorted by an adult.
Loge Seating Children must hold a ticket for Loge Seating.
Executive Suites Children six years and younger do not require a ticket. Anyone seven years and older must present their Executive Suites ticket upon arrival.
"All of the Premium Seating staff always go over board in attending to our wishes. Needs are not an issue."
"Calgary Stampede Premium Seating is customer focused and communicative in all aspects relating to the event. They are always willing to assist in any manner."
"Service and location are first class!"
"Full marks for value, client service and overall experience - please keep it up. You operate a world class, top end, environment that is in alignment to the image and experience we must share with our future and current clients."
"I would like to thank everyone who helped us host this event. It was new to our business and all your information was greatly appreciated. It was an overall GREAT NIGHT!! Thank you! See you next year"
"Personalized service is excellent."
"The venue makes guests feel very privileged to have been invited."
"We had an amazing experience at a fabulous place to entertain our clients. Ready to book for next year."
"My clients are still raving about the event and thanking me for letting them experience the Stampede the premium way!"
"I would say that the Premium Seating experience is the best because you receive the total package. There is someone with you to help guide through the whole process. It is such a comforting feeling."
"Forget tux & tails night, if you want to experience the true hospitality of Calgary and see the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, you'll want to be front row at the Infield Suites. Tux & tail service with your jeans on!"
"World class event, excellent food & beverages with world class yet relaxed service."