It is our pleasure to welcome you to one of our Premium Seating venues. The Infield Suites, ranahans, 30X Saloon, The Lazy S and the Agrium Western Event Centre are exclusive. You now have access to one of the most sought-after hosting venues in Calgary while being in the centre of all the action of a world-famous sporting event. The atmosphere and integrity of these exclusive venues is in your hands. We have outlined a number of responsibilities and policies below to help make every guest's experience all that it should be. Your co-operation in following these guidelines is appreciated and expected.
A contact person and a host must be designated. The contact person is responsible for making arrangements prior to event day and the host is responsible for on-site activities. Remember that the host also requires a ticket. The same person may fill both roles. The host should be available to guests on event day whether on or off site and liaise with the Calgary Stampede Premium Seating team. Any challenges on event day should be reported to the designated venue concierge by this person.
As a host of an event in one of our Premium Seating venues, you are expected to assume responsibility for your guests conduct while on the premises. Duplication or re-use of tickets or parking passes will not be tolerated under any circumstances and will result in immediate expulsion from the venue.
MEMBER CONDUCT (ranahans, The Lazy S)
Members with lounge access must accompany their guests at all times. Members with event day tickets can give their tickets to someone to sit at their table or in Loge Seating and do not have to be present.
Members are expected to remain with their guests and assume responsibility for their conduct while on the premises. Duplication or re-use of tickets, member cards or parking passes will not be tolerated under any circumstances and will result in immediate expulsion from the venue.
1. The host and/or member agrees to abide by the following rules set out by the Calgary Stampede (CS):
a) To use the hosting venue only for the purpose of viewing the event;
b) to observe all regulations pertaining to the hosting venue;
c) to observe all police, fire and sanitary regulations imposed by any governmental authorities, or made by or on behalf of fire insurance underwriters;
d) to observe and comply with all rules. In the absence of rules, the right of any person to enter a Premium Seating venue shall be subject to the discretion of the CS or any person with apparent authority acting on its behalf who may in his absolute discretion, refuse admission to or evict any person from the venue;
e) that the right of access for the host and/or member and guests to the Premium Seating venue for any event is conditional on the presentation of the appropriate ticket or member card;
f) not to attach or display any signs, advertisements or notices on the interior or exterior of any of the Premium Seating venues or the viewing area thereof, but the host and/or member is permitted to display its corporate logo within any private reserved area in a non-permanent manner; and
g) to keep and maintain the Premium Seating venue in first class condition as delivered at the commencement of the event.
2. Smoking is not allowed in any Premium Seating venue or associated private seat deck, Grandstand or outside patio.
3. Hosts and/or members are responsible for any damages caused by themselves or their guests. Damages should be reported immediately.
4. Management has the right to remove any person whose conduct is inappropriate for the Premium Seating venue.
5. CS and its employees and agents shall have the ongoing right to enter the Premium Seating venue at any and all times.
6. CS is not responsible for theft or any loss or damage to any of the property of the hosts and/or members or any of their guests.
Without limitation to the types of behaviour that is prohibited by the rules, the following are examples of behaviour that will be deemed to be prohibited:
- Vulgar or suggestive remarks, sexual jokes or stories.
- Repeated and unwelcome invitations to socialize.
- Demands for sexual favours.
- Threats, abuse or comments which show contempt for a person's gender, body or other attributes.
- Visual display of suggestive images such as pornographic, sexually explicit or offensive material.
- Leering, ogling, whistling and making obscene gestures.
- Unwelcome physical contact such as (without limitation) pinching, grabbing, kissing, rubbing, massaging or caressing.
- Entering the washroom facilities of the opposite gender.
- Disorderly conduct such as yelling, spitting or hitting another person or object.
- Arguing with a staff member about access to the venue or application of the dress code.
- Sitting at a table or in a reserved seat for which one does not hold a ticket.
- Any interference with the enjoyment of the venue by other members.
- Any other form of sexual, physical or mental assault.